Monday, August 2, 2010

jean shorts and sunshine

This is one of my favorite casual summer outfits.  The shirt is dressy which contrasts perfectly with the ripped up jean shorts.  I wear the blouse with dressy skirts too, but i feel like it looks the best with something opposite, like grungy shorts.  The shorts are actually boy jeans that i wore for a while and then then grew out of.  Instead of throwing them away, i just cut them off into shorts and wore them high on my waist. I found the shirt in my attic a while ago, but it doesn't have a tag on it, so i have no idea where its from.  The jeans are boy jeans from abercrombie kids, and belt is calvin klein.  My shoes i found for ridiculously cheap at dsw while on vacation last year.  I took these pictures in my backyard, and the lawn hadn't been mowed in a while, so it was the perfect length.

No comments:

Post a Comment