Sunday, August 15, 2010

rain rain stay away

It rained all day today.  Not a light drizzle, but constant showers, all day.  So of course, when i decide to put on my rain boots and jacket, it stops raining for the first time and the sun appears.  Regardless of the weather, i got a chance to wear my favorite rain coat.  While looking through my grandparents attic (i promise-attics have great clothes!), my sister and I found two matching green rain coats.  I'm in love with mine; i wear it everywhere in the spring, even if its not raining.  The sweater is my moms that i found in the top part of her closet.  Its really warm for the winter because its made completely out of wool, and the length is perfect for leggings.  The leggings are american eagle, and I live in them in the winter.  The leg warmers are from hollister about four years ago, but they're so cozy and unique that I like to pull them out and wear them with boots.  The sock trend is really big this season on the runways and in magazines, but I think the leg warmers look just as cool.  The boots are rampage that I ordered online last year, and they're really cute but functional too.  With all the rainy days we get here, I don't go very long without wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment